We are open under our normal business hours. Our state, like many others, has classified moving companies as essential. This is not something we take lightly. Our team is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and doing our absolute best to keep our staff and customers safe. As we continue our daily operations, we are following CDC guidelines and taking extra precautions. Below is an overview of our safety precautions we have put in place effective immediately.
1) We are now offering virtual and over the phone estimates to avoid contact when possible. In home estimates are still available when necessary.
2) Our team is conducting wellness checks on our staff at the beginning of each day.
3) Gloves will be worn during moves.
4) At the very minimum, cleaning and disinfecting of highly touched items and moving equipment will be done at the end of each day.
5) When possible, we are asking that customers leave doors and windows open throughout the moving process to help ventilate the area.